Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bugdaddy57

Hare Electric Upgrade Empty Hare Electric Upgrade

Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:12 am
Hello, I own a couple campers in Hare and have closed up for the year and was wondering how it was coming with the upgrades? What road are they working on now?
TLMilligan

Hare Electric Upgrade Empty Re: Hare Electric Upgrade

Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:50 pm
The upgrade is actually a little ahead of schedule. Although we have had some rain, the guys have managed to keep a little ahead of schedule. Not sure what road they are on, but, I’ll check this evening and let you know.
Thanks

I just went into Hare and Happy Trail is blocked off. I assume that means Happy Trail is being dug now. Have a great day!
Bugdaddy57

Hare Electric Upgrade Empty Hare Electric Upgrade

Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:28 pm
Thanks for that update. By chance do you know if they finished Hunting Trail? I know they went halfway up but had stopped for some reason.

I’ll try to find out for you. I messaged Maintenance and waiting for their reply. Thanks
Bugdaddy57

Hare Electric Upgrade Empty Electrical Update in Hare

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:05 pm
Hello again, just checking in again, have they got all the wire in yet and started on putting the service panels in?
TLMilligan

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:16 pm
I’ll check tomorrow and let you know. Thanks

Terry
TLMilligan

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:25 pm
I just drove completely around Hunting Trail, no problems at all. Have a great day!!!

Terry
stephslight

Hare Electric Upgrade Empty Electric Contractor?

Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:40 am
HI there! We are not local and are having a difficult time finding a licensed electrician to complete the work for us on this electrical upgrade. Is there anyone you can recommend to us?
Do they need to be licensed in VA or will an unlimited NC licensed contractor be acceptable?
Any advice or guidance you can provide would be appreciated!
TLMilligan

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:52 am
You can contact Steve Hazelwood for your electrical needs. Contact River Ridge office and they will get a message to him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum