Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
purplecharger

Electric billing and reprint of bills Empty Electric billing and reprint of bills

Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:39 pm
I have two lots. I was getting the billing for both lots until the new association office staff came on. When the new office staff came on, I was getting the billing for one of my lots but not the other. When I inquired, I was told that if the bill is for less than $5, they don't send out those bills. Okay. I can live with that. I didn't receive any bills in January of this year. I was told from the association office, they cannot print out bills after they have been printed once. They could only give me a print out of the history of the billing and payments. I first of all couldn't believe I couldn't get a reprint of my bill (due to not receiving one at all was my original inquiry). I was given a printout of the history of the billing and payments and in reviewing that printout, I realized that some months, I was charged .12 per kilowatt and other months were .11 per kilowatt. So here are my questions.......1) who regulates what the per kilowatt charge is going to be by month since some months were .12 and some were .11. Shouldn't they be consistent? 2) Why are we using a system where you can't get a reprint of a bill? I know that we will be going to an electronic version online but I just can't understand why and how there is a billing program that doesn't give you a copy of a bill in these days and times. I appreciate your response to these questions.
TLMilligan

Electric billing and reprint of bills Empty Re: Electric billing and reprint of bills

Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:22 pm
We purchase electricity from Mecklenburg Electric and the cost does change. We are implementing a new program and there are some learning curves to the new system. Contact Connie Suddueth and she can explain it much better than I can. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum