Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bugdaddy57

Hare Bathhouse Issues? Empty Hare Bathhouse Issues?

Tue May 26, 2020 8:52 pm
Well here I go again, I came up for the weekend and the bathhouse in Hare wasn't totally usable. Is it getting ready to be updated or rebuilt and just didn't get the notice? I went in there to take a shower and the bench is gone, the hooks are broke off the wall, one of the three toilets was backed up. No toilet paper or paper towels at the sink and you would think with this being a holiday weekend, it would be ready to go or a notice sent out stating it wasn't. It's a shame people won't take care of this stuff. I really hope some one sees what is going on and reports this. We all pay a lot of money to keep this up and running for all of us to use and I hate to see our moneys wasted like this!
TLMilligan

Hare Bathhouse Issues? Empty Re: Hare Bathhouse Issues?

Wed May 27, 2020 8:45 am
I will address these issues with the Maintenance personnel and post their responses. Did you contact anyone with these problems? If we don’t know there are issues, we don’t know to take care of them. Although the office may be closed, Security knows how to contact the responsible Board member.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum