Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
purplecharger

Hot water in Hare Bath House Empty Hot water in Hare Bath House

Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:37 am
Not sure if I will get a reply or not since my posts on here are three posts and zero replies. There is no hot water in Hare's bath house. Can someone get this addressed? How are we supposed to wash our hands and take a shower with no hot water. I appreciate a reply.
TLMilligan

Hot water in Hare Bath House Empty Re: Hot water in Hare Bath House

Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:18 am
The County required us to open all bathhouses. The bathhouses that are unseated have no hot water at this time. Hot water freezes faster than cold water and the probability of pipes freezing and bursting, causing additional cost to Property Owners, is the basis of this decision. With warmer temperatures coming the hot water should return shortly. We are working closely with the Health Department to ensure all bathhouses meet the current regulations. We are insulating and putting heat in all bathhouses. Current rules and regulations do not require heat or hot water in bathhouses. Thanks for your understanding and patience while we get all bathhouses up to Health Department standards.
purplecharger

Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:15 pm
Thank you for responding.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum