Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
George Powell

Ballot Harvesting Empty Ballot Harvesting

Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:19 pm
To Many People Not Getting Ballots For The Up Coming Dues Increase ,By Mailing Them To Box 420 You Are Having To Mail Them To P.O.40 If Not Voting In Person ,We Vote On Saturday March 19th But Mail In Votes Have To Be In By March 16th.,Why?? If Your Vote Comes In On Thursday Or Friday Will They Be Thrown In The Trash ??Does This Give Time To See Who Has Voted ,Just Asking!!This Is The 2 nd. Biggest Shame Of An Election Right Behind The Last One That Just Ended After Going On For What 3,4,5 Months !!It's Not That I Want To Not Trust The American Process But After The Screwing Trump Recieved This Vote On Dues Increase Is Heading Down The Same Path And You Can See Where We Are Now !! It's Called Ballot Harvesting !!! George Powell
TLMilligan

Ballot Harvesting Empty Re: Ballot Harvesting

Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:04 pm
The ballots are placed in a box in the office through a small slit in the box. After the in-person vote, the box will be opened by the personnel counting the votes, PROPERTY OWNERS NOT BOD members. Evidently you have confused this vote with an election vote. The votes are different and handled differently. Evidently it makes no difference how anything is handled, you don’t trust it. Your post on Facebook is totally uncalled for! Your fellow Property Owners counted the Covenant ballots and not one BOD member touched a single ballot! Each counter signed stating it is a true and accurate count and “you’ll never believe there were that many yes votes.” I am truly sorry that you have no trust in your fellow property owners. Have a great day!
George Powell

Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:38 pm
My post on Facebook is Totally Called For ,There is no reason for Any Ballot Recieved After The 16 the. To Not Be Allowed !This Is Nothing Personal As I Think You Are Making It !! Had More Advertising Been Done About Commities Being Formed To Work On A Vision For R.R. Just Maybe A Better Approach Could Have Been Come Up With Besides What Has Come Across As A Building Project For A Few!!After The Way This Was Presented Every Avenue To Protect The Owners Of R.R. Will Be Explored!! If As You Say Everything Is On The Up and Up All Ballots Should Have Went To The Post Office With No Chance Of Ballot Box Stuffing ,To Many Hands Touching Ballots Before They Are Dropped In The Box ,We Want AFair Vote With No Questions !! Have A Great Day ! George Powell

Katuramusselwhite likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum