Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
C collins

#Ballots for Multiple Property Owners Empty #Ballots for Multiple Property Owners

Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:52 pm
I received my letter and only 1 ballot. I own 2 properties. I have seen other people post they only received 1 as well.

Will a letter be sent for each property? If not, if we do not vote in person we will not be able to cast all votes.

Thank you.
windjammer

#Ballots for Multiple Property Owners Empty No Ballot

Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:53 am
We have two lots. We received 1 letter on Thursday that included a ballot. On Friday we received another letter but no ballot WTF.
Why weren’t both ballots sent in one letter?. This is a waste of money, big time. When will I receive another ballot for my second lot?.
George Powell

#Ballots for Multiple Property Owners Empty Re: #Ballots for Multiple Property Owners

Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:26 pm
Not getting Ballots Is Grounds To Have This Vote Thrown Out !!
Katuramusselwhite

#Ballots for Multiple Property Owners Empty Re: #Ballots for Multiple Property Owners

Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:02 pm
Since there’s in person voting and mail in how are the votes kept records of to be sure People are not voting twice?

purplecharger likes this post

Katuramusselwhite

Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:03 pm
Since there’s in person voting and mail in how are the votes kept records of to be sure People are not voting twice?
TLMilligan

Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:42 pm
If you didn’t get a ballot contact the office and let them know. With the quantity of ballots that were mailed I’m sure some honest mistakes were made. Each ballot will be checked against the Master list to ensure only one vote per lot. Thanks
windjammer

#Ballots for Multiple Property Owners Empty Still no ballot

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:43 am
Hi, I only received 1complete letter and ballot and received 1 letter but no ballot for my second property. Called the office last Saturday morning and “Debbie” told me would mail me another ballot that day. Still haven’t gotten it and it’s now Thursday.
When should I expect it and what type of ballot security are you using to ensure an honest and fair vote?.
Thanks
TLMilligan

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:46 am
I will have to speak with Debbie about it. Hopefully she will remember because the screen name windjammer doesn’t tell me who you are or your lot number. The ballots are being placed in a sealed box with a slit in the top to insert them as they come in. Thanks
C collins

Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:09 pm
I called and spoke with Debbie and haven’t received yet.
C collins

Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:33 pm
Wow…that was quick. Debbie just called to let me know she is mailing me another ballot. Thank you both.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum