Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Crystal&Shawn

NO BALLOT WITH PROPOSED COVANTS CHANGES Empty NO BALLOT WITH PROPOSED COVANTS CHANGES

Sat May 22, 2021 10:26 pm
Received the proposals but no ballott. Didn't received absentee ballot last election so had to vote in person. Same address since 1996 so why is this happening. Trust me I get my bills and dues were paid in April. Please advise. Crystal E2
George Powell

NO BALLOT WITH PROPOSED COVANTS CHANGES Empty Re: NO BALLOT WITH PROPOSED COVANTS CHANGES

Sun May 23, 2021 10:38 am
Each Day This Gets Worse,Just Another Complaint To Log ,I Will Be Getting Advice This Week Because After Yesterday You Are Not The Only One That Did Not Receive Cards ,Backdoor Politics Got Us To Where We Are In Washington Today And We Need To Stop It In R.R.!!
Crystal&Shawn

NO BALLOT WITH PROPOSED COVANTS CHANGES Empty Re: NO BALLOT WITH PROPOSED COVANTS CHANGES

Wed May 26, 2021 3:59 pm
Several didn't receive ballots
TLMilligan

Wed May 26, 2021 9:03 pm
If you didn’t receive a ballot, you may get them at the office.

Thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum