Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BigSekc66

Boat slips Empty Boat slips

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:38 am
We were told to put our names on a list for boat slips. We were told we would be called when they become available. Is this not the case anymore? I see that some were available in G and L, now only G? Seems a bit unfair for those of us that have been on the list, and not received a call. We had received a call from Rita two seasons ago for one, but it would not work for us. We were told we would be called when more come up. Maybe post on Grapevine the new procedure for obtaining a slip? Thanks, The Deckers.
TLMilligan

Boat slips Empty Re: Boat slips

Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:21 pm
The Boat Slip list remains as it’s always been. You were called about vacant slips. The telephone number listed for you is evidently incorrect. The recording stated the number is out of service. There are currently two (2) slips available in Groundhog although people are looking at them. Boat slips are first come first served once you’ve been contacted. Contact Debbie at the office and she can advise you as to what if any are available upon your visit. The Business Office needs current mailing addresses and current telephone numbers at all times. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

Thanks and have a great day!

Terry
BigSekc66

Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:43 pm
Funny. Rita never had a problem getting a hold of us. If it first come first serve when contacted, why are they posted online? Anyway, I'll get with Debbie. Thanks
BigSekc66

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:00 am
Turns out our info was correct, and we are not sure what happened. But, i do want to say thank you to all who got involved. We are straight now. The Deckers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum