Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Windjammer56

Cameras at boat dock Empty Cameras at boat dock

Mon May 30, 2022 8:43 pm
I’m using the Grapevine in the hope of getting a straight answer. While at RR this weekend I first noticed a small shed had been built that has an A/C in it. Then I noticed a LOT of cameras mounted on the light posts all up and down the boat slip area. I have seen no reference made about installing cameras in the boat slip area so was this something that was just rolled into the boating budget using boat decal and slip fee money?. Or did the money come out of the general fund?. I know there have been thefts from boats in the past but never realized it was so bad that we needed to spend what has to be a large sum of money on all those cameras.
AnneSingleton

Cameras at boat dock Empty Re: Cameras at boat dock

Mon May 30, 2022 11:44 pm
Hello,

The new cameras and the equipment protective sheds were installed in November 2021 and were paid for out of the Boating & Fishing budget. The old cameras had poor resolution and definitely needed to be upgraded for the safety of the boats, slips, and docks. Hope this helps!

Thank you,

Anne

BigSekc66, purplecharger, Anna B and Patshelly1 like this post

Katuramusselwhite

Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:23 pm
Will all cameras still work when all lights get shut off?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum