Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lake Girl

Question about guests Empty Question about guests

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:42 pm
are guests allowed to live at my place? in other words, if my ex-husband wanted to live at my place during the winter months when I am not there can he do so?
I read the blue rules and I believe the answer to be no but thought I would check with the board.

PROPERTY OCCUPANCY
Only the deeded property owner and immediate family listed with The Association Office, are to occupy the residence. Approval by the BOD is required when someone other than the property owner or immediate family member is to occupy the residence for any period longer than 7 days. This approval will be kept on file in The Association Office. The property owner has continuing responsibility for those occupying or visiting the property. A copy of all “land contracts” and /or “sold by owners” must be recorded at the county and a copy given to The Association office. Otherwise, you will be charged the current rental fee amount.
TIME SHARE No time-share property sales or ownership allowed.
TLMilligan

Question about guests Empty Re: Question about guests

Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:24 pm
All information posted above is correct. As stated, guests may be allowed for a period of time, but, certain items must be completed before approval is received.
Lake Girl

Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:26 pm
ok well I would like to talk to someone then about this. thank you... Terry...
TLMilligan

Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:31 pm
Do you want to talk with anyone in particular or to the complete Board?
Lake Girl

Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:33 pm
anyone that has info on this subject is fine... thank you!
TLMilligan

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:09 pm
Contact the front office to find out all the documentation that you need. Once you have all your documents if you have further questions, let me know. Thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum