Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Diane1774

Questions Not Being Answered Empty Questions Not Being Answered

Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:06 pm
So, property owners have been repeatedly instructed to direct questions to the BOD. Over the last several months, I personally have asked legitimate questions regarding the dues increase, process, and other various items regarding the operating of River Ridge only to have my questions repeatedly ignored. So much so that I had to repost the same question 3 different times because the BOD chose to address people's comments rather than answer the question being asked. This happened again this week when I posted questions on Wednesday and the BOD chose to ignore that post instead pointing out how another property owner was misinformed (responses were posted to others discussion posts that day but mine was not). Can someone ON THE BOARD please explain why this continues to happen? There is incessant complaining about the BOD from POs and about POs from the BOD (yes, it absolutely continues to go both ways), yet everyone is still engaging with one another rather than addressing legitimate questions / concerns / suggestions. As a property owner, I would like to know why. I don't make derogatory comments on this page or any other, nor do I engage in social media back-and-forth, instead, I go directly to the source, per your instructions, to ask these questions, only to have them disregarded.

I am simply asking that property owners please refrain from commenting on this post so my questions from Wednesday can be answered (it is beyond ridiculous that I have to make this statement at all!). Since this is the place where we are supposed to ask questions, my suggestion to the board is to answer all questions being asked rather than responding to the "noise" that come in the form of other people's comments or opinions.

purplecharger and KlaraMichael like this post

TLMilligan

Questions Not Being Answered Empty Re: Questions Not Being Answered

Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:36 pm
I believe I have now seen your questions and answered them. If I have not, please let me know and I will do my best to answer your questions. Thank you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum