Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
julie

Really, no ballots in the mailings? Empty Really, no ballots in the mailings?

Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:17 pm
After receiving my brief letter from the Board of Directors regarding the suggested dues increase, I am pondering why they would go to the cost of mailing (I believe 1500 letters to property owners) and not including the opportunity to mail in a ballot.  If I am correct, the cost of the mailing would have to have been in the neighborhood of $500 to $800 dollars assuming the postage was at the current 55 cents per stamp.  What  a waste of our money that River Ridge is so desperately in need of.  Now I suppose another mailing will be in order, but perhaps it will include a ballot!

Ja0073 likes this post

TLMilligan

Really, no ballots in the mailings? Empty Re: Really, no ballots in the mailings?

Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:28 am
There were no ballots mailed because it was an in-person vote, which is approved in the Covenants.
Anna B

Really, no ballots in the mailings? Empty Re: Really, no ballots in the mailings?

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm
You stated is approved by the Covenants. Is that the only way this vote is allowed to be done?
TLMilligan

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:34 pm
No that’s the way the BOD was going to have that vote. We have not discussed the makeup vote yet.

Anna B likes this post

Anna B

Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:48 am
Thank you for responding.

Katuramusselwhite likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum