Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
George Powell

Invitation To Discuss Dues Increase Empty Invitation To Discuss Dues Increase

Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:39 pm
I Would Like To Extend An Invitation To Our Board President And Two Board Members Of His Choosing To Sit Down With Myself And Two Members Of My Choosing From The Community To Hold A Rational Meeting Of The Dues Increase And Their Vision !! George Powell
TLMilligan

Invitation To Discuss Dues Increase Empty Re: Invitation To Discuss Dues Increase

Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:51 pm
As you know, I will meet with any Property Owner that wants to meet. As I said in another post, I believe when everyone sees the Vision 2027 recommendations that support the amount of the dues increase, you’ll totally understand the reasoning behind the amount and what is to be accomplished. It was supposed to be published by now but some verbiage changes needed to be made. Last update that I was given it should be posted to Grapevinenow and Facebook today. The BOD did not do this plan, Property Owners on the committee did it, presented it to the BOD and it is a culmination of a lot of work that will benefit this community.

I see you have made posts and comments about me saying I don’t want to argue over this. That is what I said and I don’t want to argue. It just seems every conversation with you ends up with you trying to bait an argument. If I’m wrong then I apologize. I read your posts on FB and the majority are negative and don’t really benefit anyone. Again, that’s my opinion.

Let me know when you want to meet and I will send an invitation to the BOD members and assure you that even if I’m the only one that will show up, I will be there.

Have a great day!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum