Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
purplecharger

Why were dues needing to be paid 30 days in advance of previous years? Empty Why were dues needing to be paid 30 days in advance of previous years?

Thu May 12, 2022 1:03 pm
Something felt really weird to me that we were paying our yearly dues on May 1st. I went back and did some research and in all the previous times since I have been a property owner (since 2018) the yearly dues have been due on May 31st. Why was it this year, the dues had to be paid by May 1st. I have paid my dues as requested but I am bit disturbed that we had to pay them 30 days earlier than in years past. Please advise if this was a mistake, a change in the bylaws (which I don't remember that) or is the board trying to set a precedence for future years to come. I appreciate a response.
PamelaRaymond

Why were dues needing to be paid 30 days in advance of previous years? Empty Re: Why were dues needing to be paid 30 days in advance of previous years?

Thu May 12, 2022 6:01 pm
Good evening! According to our covenants annual assessments are due on May 1 of every year. However, they are not considered late unless they are paid after May 31. None of this was changed this year. It is still the same. I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you for reaching out

Anna B and DeanandDiane like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum