Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kmarie80

Sewer Install  Empty Sewer Install

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:12 pm
I am very frustrated about how my request to have sewer install has been handled. I completed the application turned it in and received a call from the office and was advised that per maintenance I needed to request permission to tap into the neighbors sewer line. My husband and I chose to NOT want to tap in to the sewer line and have our own line ran and understood that this is an additional $750. I requested for maintenance to meet me at my property so we could see where the flush out pipe (not sure if that's the correct term) would be so we could see if we needed to have an additional party dig the trench and do the hook up for us or would my husband and some friends be able to do it themselves. I was told someone would meet me there around 4 pm. Needless to say I waited an HOUR for someone to show up at my property and no one did. I called maintenance twice and my call was not answered. I was also advised by a friend that they were told that maintenance is not a fan of running individual lines and they prefer folks to tap in because it's less work they gotta do. 🙄 I gave the office a $1500 check and was told by Debbie in the office that they wouldn't cash it until the work was started. My check has been cashed and no work has been started. I paid RR over 3 weeks ago. Calling the office is pointless. I keep getting the run around. I was told by the office that "maintenance is short 3 people so I can't promise you this will get done any time soon" this is UNACCEPTABLE. I can't use my own toilet at this point because I have no way of dumping my tank. I have also been referred to as "oh you're the one" when I call the office for updates and give my lot # meaning I'm "the one" who refuses to tap into my neighbors sewer line. I will keep calling and demanding that this get installed as per RR newsletters "we want everyone to have sewer hookup." At this point I feel that RR is dragging their feet because I want an individual line ran which is more work for RR maintenance in which they don't want to do. So who do I need to talk to besides the office and maintenance to get this show on the road?!?! Signed, a very annoyed property owner!
George Powell

Sewer Install  Empty Re: Sewer Install

Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:52 pm
Talk To Terry The Board President ,He Will Help You Out !!
TLMilligan

Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:59 pm
Please contact me with additional information. I will find out what’s going on.
Thanks
Terry L. Milligan

Kmarie80 likes this post

Kmarie80

Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:01 pm
How can I get in touch with you Terri?
TLMilligan

Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:35 pm
Willie Saunders

Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:38 am
I am truly surprised Paul Harvey has not gotten in touch with you. He oversees maintenance
Kmarie80

Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:13 pm
Willie Saunders no he hasn't and my issue is still
Not resolved. I am going to be in RR this weekend and I am going to have this taken care of one way or the other.
Kmarie80

Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:38 am
Terry please check your email. Thanks
Sponsored content