Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Oaklevel

Sewer hook up Empty Sewer hook up

Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:43 pm
Could someone please explain how the hook up finance works. I stopped by the office and they didn't seem familiar with it. I was told that I would need to pay the 750.00 connection fee and then the 750.00 lateral fee might be financed. Thanks
TLMilligan

Sewer hook up Empty Re: Sewer hook up

Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:47 am
Go to the office and complete the sewer form, Maintenace will go to your property and evaluate what needs to be done. When you are contacted go complete the finance paperwork. There is no down payment and your payments will be equal until the connection is paid for. There are no finance charges or any additional charges at all.

Hope this helps.

Terry L. Milligan
BubbaandBobbie

Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:28 am
According to the paperwork the lateral fee may not be charged? So in reality if sewer ever gets to me I’m looking at 1500 instead of the 750 that I was told?
TLMilligan

Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:21 pm
I don’t believe that’s necessarily the case. Have you completed the application and has maintenance looked at your property and explained what needs to happen? That is the way it’s supposed to be done.

Hope this helps.
Sponsored content