Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
breezesocks

Results of Saturday's Election Empty Results of Saturday's Election

Mon May 30, 2022 7:47 am
Like a lot of remote property owners, we are wondering the results of Saturday's vote on the annual assessment. Did it pass or did it fail? What were the actual numbers? What is next as far as the budget for this year. Will at least one of the members of the BOD inform us. Thank you.

erikawildrick1 likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin

Results of Saturday's Election Empty Re: Results of Saturday's Election

Mon May 30, 2022 10:30 am
No one has sent me the results of Saturday's vote. I will post the results on the website if and when I receive them.

erikawildrick1 likes this post

erikawildrick1

Results of Saturday's Election Empty Hello BOD....Anybody home?

Mon May 30, 2022 11:25 am
I was also waiting to see the results posted here after the vote, since I was away and don't use the gossip rag called Facebook. When I drove the 4 hours back on Sunday , I saw the results posted on the bulletin board. I will not post them here. I will wait to see our BOD post them. At least the BOD owes THAT to the property owners who took the time to mail the ballots, rectify mailing lists, run the in house vote, count the votes, and bothered to vote. Some people even drove down here to vote. What was the result and the numbers? I would also like to see it posted publicly for all to see. This is part of the BASICS. I can say with confidence that the BOD's communication skills are a big part of its ultimate FAIL. All official RR communications should be posted promptly HERE on the Grapevine, for our remote PO's especially. The BOD has big responsibilities to all PO's. Start with prompt and accurate reporting to us. Otherwise, you will continue to fail.
AnneSingleton

Mon May 30, 2022 6:37 pm
The information of the vote has been sent to the administrator of Grapevine and I'm sure it will be posted as soon as she is able to do it.

Thank you,

Anne
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum