Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mooseman

Request for Profit & Loss Statements Empty Request for Profit & Loss Statements

Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:52 am
From letter emailed 3/18/22 if prefer to respond this format.

RE: Second Request “Detailed Profit & Loss Statements” tax years;’18-‘19, ’19-’20,’20-’21 & '21-to date.

Mr. Milligan/Ms. Suddueth,

This writing is to resolve the delay in receiving the agreed financial records. In addition I have concerns the ‘Enhanced Budget Reports” will not provide the desired details; therefore, I would repeat my original request for the detailed P & L Statements, years referenced.

At the BOD meeting, Saturday March 12, 2022, I requested “Detailed Profit & Loss Statements”. Terry originally responded directing me to “put in a request with the office with what I needed”. However; Connie, voiced the request was an “undue burden” but would provide “Enhanced Budget Reports”. I provided Connie my email address and was assured providing the reports would be simple and quick. To date, I have not received any reports or an update as to expected receipt date.

Therefore; due to delay and concern for detail, please direct the office to prepare and email the requested “Detailed Profit & Loss Statements” for the referenced tax years.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Please advise.

Admin and Crystal&Shawn like this post

Diane1774

Request for Profit & Loss Statements Empty Re: Request for Profit & Loss Statements

Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:26 pm
Please let us know what is shared with you as this request has been made several times over the last year (possibly longer) by several other property owners, including myself, and have either been ignored or directed to the enhanced budget reports.
Crystal&Shawn

Request for Profit & Loss Statements Empty Re: Request for Profit & Loss Statements

Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:34 pm
Mike still -0- on the detail profit and loss? Appears you have have done everything they requested to get these documents. I know I don't need remind anyone property owners have a right to these documents.
Mooseman

Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:15 pm
Asked Terry/Connie at the vote Saturday morning, inquired about the financials and I’ve been told “The state says we have 30 days”.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum