Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
George Powell

Violation Of R.R. Code Of Ethics Of A Board Member  Empty Violation Of R.R. Code Of Ethics Of A Board Member

Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:18 pm
This Is A Formal Request For A Meeting With The Board Of R.R. For Actions Unbecoming Of A Board Member ,I.E.Board Member Screaming At An Owner To Shut Up !! I Am Making This Formal Request At Your Earliest Convince .George Powell

Katuramusselwhite likes this post

TLMilligan

Violation Of R.R. Code Of Ethics Of A Board Member  Empty Re: Violation Of R.R. Code Of Ethics Of A Board Member

Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:31 pm
I will make the BOD aware of your request and advise you as to the time and place of the meeting. Thanks
George Powell

Violation Of R.R. Code Of Ethics Of A Board Member  Empty Re: Violation Of R.R. Code Of Ethics Of A Board Member

Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:51 pm
Thank You For The Response
TLMilligan

Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:28 pm
The BOD will be available to meet with you Saturday March 5th at 1100. We will meet at the Kountry Kitchen. Thanks and have a great day.
George Powell

Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:40 am
I appreciate you getting back with me but after not hearing back for two weeks I agreed to work this Saturday and was going to attend the Board Meeting on the 12th. ,Can we meet for 15 minutes before the Board Meeting ,Say ,9 ,9.15 ,9.30 any will work !
TLMilligan

Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:58 am
I have emailed the Board members and made them aware of your request. I will contact you as soon as I get their responses. Thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum