Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
George Powell

Infrastructure Plan First Empty Infrastructure Plan First

Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:29 am
After The Last Two Board Meetings I Hope The Board Is Seeing What The Property Owners Want And In What Order ,This Are Really Getting To The Boiling Point And I For One Have Stated That We Need A Dues Increase !! After The Vote On March 19th.Whichever Way It Goes I Hope For The Survival Of River Ridge The Board Will Sit Down And Come To An Agreement With Property Owners Of A Path Forward!! As It Stands Now My Vote Is No But With Assurance In Writing Of The Tableting Of Vision 2027 And Not In The Form Of A Board Vote That Can Be Changed By The Next Board I Would Be Willing To Do All In My Power To Work Towards The Betterment Of R.R.!Vision 2027 Is Nothing More Than A Plan For A Few By A Few !! George Powell

Katuramusselwhite likes this post

Katuramusselwhite

Infrastructure Plan First Empty Re: Infrastructure Plan First

Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:46 pm
I thought I was told that the dues increase was for the bison 2027 plan in the beginning and now there saying it’s not.. I’m so confused!! I’d be ok with increasing to 850 but no 1200. I’d like to see what will be done with the money for a few years first before I go handing my husband’s hard earned money to rr to not see progress. I was also told that river ridge needs the whole 710 to run rr. But that increase was for the electric upgrades so what was the money really going to? This is all becoming a shit show. And the budget does not make sense to me bc there’s only three months vs last years three months or last years whole year? They should show is where the money has been going to in a clearer way.

purplecharger and Ja0073 like this post

George Powell

Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:48 pm
Bingo ,If They Get This Increase This Board Or Any Board From Here On Out Can Spend The Money As They See Fit ,Vision 2027 Is What They Are Pushing Which They Say Will Be A Pie Chart And Part Infrastructure ,Part Running R.R. ,And New Buildings !! What I Want Is Vision 2027 To Be Tabled And An Agreement Be Made On Infrastructure And It Be Done Thru Capital Improvements Special Assessments !!If It Is Done This Way The Money Is Ear Marked What It Is For And If A Penny Is Used Out Of What It Is Collected For The Board Can Be Held Legally Accountable!! George Powell

Ja0073 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum