Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bugdaddy57

Holiday Weekend Chaos! Empty Holiday Weekend Chaos!

Tue May 26, 2020 8:42 pm
Well I didn't hear back from my last post where I asked what all was open in Virginia. We are from NC. Well it didn't look like there was any restriction when we came up there. I seen a few parties of more than 10 going on which I personally don't see a problem with since I believe it's all a political thing anyway but that's me. My thing is the folks not following the directional arrows for the road in Hare! People come flying down Hunting Trail and almost go on two wheels at the bottom of the hill. They shouldn't even be going that way in the first place and then when a car is coming the correct way, the golf carts won't give them the right of way! Some one need to check the speed controls on these carts because I know they are going faster then they should be. Lastly, is there anyone stopping the carts for load ratings? I seen a lot of carts with four seats and seven or eight people on the cart! There was so much unsafe stuff going on it wasn't funny. I think we need some kind of enforcement going on out there for everyone's safety.
TLMilligan

Holiday Weekend Chaos! Empty Re: Holiday Weekend Chaos!

Wed May 27, 2020 8:50 am
Did you contact Security about these issues? We all must work together and cooperate to make this a great community. There are limited Security personnel and they can’t be everywhere at once. There is a serious problem with individuals not obeying one way signs. Even if you’re not on Security you have the right to speak to other Property Owners about things they may be doing wrong.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum