Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Crystal&Shawn

Ginny our webmaster  Empty Ginny our webmaster

Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:54 pm
Thank you Ginny for all your countless impartial hours providing us grapevinenow. I have always appreciated you. If you need funds to continue ,we will get them. I do understand if you do not wish to continue with the lack of respect shown to you. I truly hate this, as being an ole timer going way back to 1996. I've always felt you to be impartial and main goal to keep property owners informed near and far. It was never at a property owners cost either. Please message me if you wish to continue and what you need to accomplish that. I'm happy for your retirement whole heartily. I will always miss you and this site if you know longer continue.I can't thank you enough for your countless hours of volunteering for RR for 19 years plus.
Crystal and Shawn Blackburn
Mama France's Joyner
E2

Ja0073 and erikawildrick1 like this post

erikawildrick1

Ginny our webmaster  Empty Re: Ginny our webmaster

Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:53 pm
I would also like to extend my thanks. This website has been vital to me since I got here a couple years ago. Thank you, Ginny. I have enjoyed and used all the features on your website, and you did go above and beyond in volunteer service for River Ridge. All Best to you in your retirement. I wish you had been more appreciated. Thanks again. Sincerely- Erika Wildrick, Liesure Village
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum