Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
erikawildrick1

Campground Mascots Empty Campground Mascots

Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:37 am
I propose that we adopt a pair of mascots for our campground to generate interest and engage in a family oriented atmosphere with a focus on kids. I would like to have people propose an animal to represent or campground in a male and female form. Lets get a list of animals common to our area, and give them names. Lets have the kids vote on which they like best. It could be done on a holiday weekend as a kids event. Once chosen, we can develop a logo representing our mascots, and use it as a promotional tool. Examples: Tommy & Tina Turtle, Cindy and Sammy Skunk, Betty and Barney Bass, etc.....these are just ideas, and I'm sure creative minds can come up with more. This would be a tool to unite us as a campground, and we could even get cheap T-shirts printed up to sell. I think the little kids would like it. The mascots could be an integral part of RR, to be used in the newsletter, and as as a form of branding for our community as a fun family atmosphere. It will make our kids feel special. Kids love Camp! This is an idea I hope our BOD will consider. It really does not cost anything except maybe printer paper and ink for kids to have a vote, and some research to find animal pictures. A final logo could probably be developed for next to nothing. Just an idea to help us move forward in a positive direction as a unit.Thanks.--EW
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum