Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anna B

Where is our BOD?  Empty Where is our BOD?

Thu May 12, 2022 12:06 pm
All the mess of this season, and lots of rumors, etc....why is there no communication from the Board? People are asking questions here, and not on FB, to hopefully get the true, right answers, answers without additional-commentary of opinions. Why is there not a representative answering these questions? It is someones duty to answer as best as possible so people can plan, like the pool opening or not.

I get you are probably way tired of ridcule, blasting, false accusations, etc., but it is someones obligation to answer questions. This is where we were told to ask if we wanted aBOD answer.

Please don't make things worse than they already are but playing hide and seek.

Thank you

AND I REALLY WANT NO OPINIONATED BS TO ANSWER OR ADD TO THIS POST IN ANY NEGATIVE WAY.... Go somewhere else to sprew your negative commentary.

Jennmarshburn likes this post

PamelaRaymond

Where is our BOD?  Empty Re: Where is our BOD?

Thu May 12, 2022 5:57 pm
Good afternoon! I am not sure I understand. My name is Pamela Raymond, new to the board, and have been answering posts since mid April. Is there a specific post that you are referring to that I could elaborate on to find out why I may have missed it? Thank you so much!
Anna B

Fri May 13, 2022 10:17 am
Thank you Pamela.

I was unaware of a new board member. I'm sure I missed the post somewhere. It's hard to keep up.

People are asking about the pool, and get no answers, the plan or explanation of what the shut downs and cut offs are in hopes of. Terry was quite good about answering things here.

Thanks for your response.

Anna
PamelaRaymond

Fri May 13, 2022 6:57 pm
I only go by what is posted on Grapevine and here. I am not sure where I posted it but there should be a decision announced tomorrow at the Board meeting regarding the pool. That is not my committee so I am not going to post an answer until we hear from them. I apologize for the inconvenience but I do not want to post misinformation. I appreciate your understanding.

Also, since I work 8-5 Monday-Friday, it may take a day before I do respond. Again, I am happy to help and appreciate the communication.

Anna B likes this post

lgastonlover

Fri May 13, 2022 7:39 pm
I think I remember you answering someone regarding the pool right after you joined the BOD. You said Robert(o) said he was going to open the pool. Thank you for answering everyone's questions. You are thorough and polite and we appreciate it!!

Anna B and DarleneQ like this post

PamelaRaymond

Fri May 13, 2022 7:56 pm
Thank you. My mom gets the credit as she raised me to be that way! I did make that typo with his name! That should still be the case unless I have missed something. If not, please accept my apology as I go by the information that is given at the time. And I will be upset if it doesn’t because the amenities are why we (my family) are here!!!

Anna B and lgastonlover like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum