Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
C collins

Status of Amenities  Empty Status of Amenities

Sun May 01, 2022 7:49 pm
Hi-

Is the Board starting to shut down amenities and security lights now as a result of recent dues vote?  And if so, can you please provide property owners what the overall plan is?

Thank you.
Jennmarshburn

Status of Amenities  Empty Re: Status of Amenities

Mon May 02, 2022 2:13 pm
I want to know for a fact as well. Is the pool definitely going to be closed? I’m tired of rumors and I want to hear it from the board.

C collins likes this post

PamelaRaymond

Mon May 02, 2022 8:15 pm
Hi, I think that there is not really a good answer. Yes, amenities are closing down based on the current annual assessment amount. If the vote on the 28th does not pass, we will not have enough money to operate for the entire fiscal year ending April 30, 2023. Therefore, we cannot operate as normal at this time. If the vote does pass, the additional funds are not due until August 1st, but we will be able to reopen the amenities that are now closed because we would have enough funds to operate in the 2-month interim.  It is not being done for any other reason than we have to make sure that we have enough money to stay operational. The Finance Committee is meeting prior to the next Board meeting to review revenue generating options that will be presented at the next meeting. It is my understanding that the pool is to be opening on time but should be answered at the Board meeting by the Pool Committee chair. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to speak to your questions. Thank you so much!

Jennmarshburn likes this post

PamelaRaymond

Mon May 02, 2022 8:24 pm
We understand that this is very hard for everyone. We are not thrilled with this situation and are hoping that we can all (BOD & PO) pull together to work for the good of the community. I personally am not happy, but I am certainly hoping that we can move forward. There is absolutely nothing I can do to change the past - I can only do what I can do today to make it better for tomorrow. I thank you again for allowing me to have an opportunity to respond.

lgastonlover and Jennmarshburn like this post

Sponsored content