Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Patshelly1

Is the pool going to open Empty Is the pool going to open

Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:21 pm
When will the property owners be given an answer about the pool opening? Will the pool open or not? I don’t want opinions, conspiracy theories, or ppl complaining….just an ACTUAL answer.

Anna B and DeniseBurns like this post

Crystal&Shawn

Is the pool going to open Empty Re: Is the pool going to open

Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:43 pm
See the discussion under the thread Budget Committee dated March 1st. Per that post, the pool, clubhouse, and Kountry Kitchen will be closed. I know it's been a while since you asked this question, so I hope this helps. Crystal E2

Anna B likes this post

Katuramusselwhite

Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:47 am
As I stated in my other post on here this pool not opening is unacceptable. The board knew 1,200 $ was not gonna get voted for but the 850 would. If they would have done the voting for only 850 then everyone would have voted for 850. I blame the bod. Not the po. We didn’t vote the 1,200. But we would have voted 850 only. There are kids that come stay the summer and families that expect the pool to keep the kids happy and not running around vandalizing places. U shut the pool down ur gonna have a lot of kids running around doing nothing except cause mischief. Ur gonna have kids down at drunk beach cutting their feet and no one to watch over them. Also boat ramp n docks will have kids n teens and maybe adults going down there swimming and making problems. We all pay our dues that includes the amenities. So maybe take money from the money market account and charge a small fee for summer pool passes. If river ridge closes the pool there’s gonna problems. I’m just saying
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum